Stay Away Will NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS WILL NOT RETURN E-MAILS SAYS SHE WILL BE THERE AND NO SHOWS NOT EVEN A CALL TO LET YOU KNOW.WILL NOT FINISH JOB.

POOL LEAKED SPA LEAKED PIPE BROKEN UNDER POOL DECK.

STAY AWAY FROM (((((((((TROPICAL POOLS BY DANA))))))))) THIS POOL BUILDER HAS PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR HER AND SHE NEVER PAYS THEM.I HAVE COMPANYS CALLING ME AND ASKING FOR PAYMENT.SO IF YOUR A SUB CONTRACTOR BE WARE I HAVE THE CEMENT PEOPLE CALLING ME THE LEAK DECTION COMPANY CALLING ME AND OTHERS.

((((((((((((STAY AWAY FROM TROPICAL POOLS BY DANA)))))))))))))

Had an Experience with Tropical pools by Dana?

Comments

tpools

First, I have never posted to this site.Secondly, I would like to thank those of you who posted such positive comments.

I can honestly say that in 14 years, I have had maybe 5 clients who have been extremely difficult to please ~ usually those for whom I do the most for at no charge. This saddens me ~ But such is life.

I will not waste another moment on such childish behavior.Have a great day ~

Dana is the best!I moved into my moms old house after she died and Dana built that pool 5 years ago!

The pool is still running fantastically.

She is always ready to come fix it if there is a slight problem.You must have the wrong Dana sir!

Is it not funny you have to names and end each one with Amazing job!

GOOD TRY DANA YOU AND YOU WORKERS SATILL SUCK.

I WOULD NOT HAVE YOU BUILD A KIDS SPLASH POOL.AMAZING SHE IS STILL DOING BUILING POOLS.

Dana built my pool a few years ago, and I am exremely satisfied. If I ever have a problem, I call her and she comes ASAP and fixes it. I love my pool so much and I thank her for doing an amazing job.

You say how dare me ...your going to be the next victims.She comes off like a great person but fails to finish what she starts.My pool never got finished by her.

And the people she has working for he are not good workers. I have others E-mailing me with the same problems.

Wait and see then E-mail me back and ask for an apology.Be ware of Tropical pools by Dana.

how dare you! she is one of the best builders i know, she is always there when i need her and always the an amazing job! :grin